Faulty Machines Disclaimer
All our Blade machines are supplied by Heineken. We do get some faulty machines in the marketplace. However we have very little complaints less than 1% sold.
If you have any problems with a faulty machine, please follow the instructions as below and email the following information:
- Order number
- Machine Serial number
- Contact details
- Details of your fault
- Attach videos showing the exact fault and also include the machine light indicators. (Videos can be sent by WhatsApp 07493925363).
****Please note if your Machine is found not to be faulty - an admin fee of £50 plus vat will be charged****
A ticket will be opened for your fault and assigned to the relevant person to deal with.
We aim to respond within 1 day.
- We will repair or replace your faulty machine.
- We will collect the faulty machine free of charge.
- We only require the machine when you are returning, this should be boxed up, awaiting collection by courier.
- You will receive a collection email or txt from the courier detailing the collection date and time slot.
- Once repaired, your machine should be returned to you within 7-10days.
- We will deliver the repaired or new machine free of charge.
- When we receive the machine, we can also service the machine for £75 plus vat at the same time.
- Please note - we are not liable for any wasted beer kegs.